Automatic sensor faucet with soap dispenser
● Laser sensor activation
● The bottom sensor is for water and the right sensor is for soap
● AC100-240V/DC 6V power supply
● Power consumption ldle states 2W; Working≤ 5W
● 500ml bottle capacity, output volume 1.0-3.0ml/cycle
● Suitable soap viscosity Foam: 1-17cps / Liquid: 100-3500cps
● Suitable soap PH 5-9
● Water pressure 0.05 MPa - 0.80 MPa
● Water temperature 1-65 ℃
● G1/2” Water inlet connection
● Certification: CE certificate
- Product description
- 2-in-1 Designed Sensor Faucet With Soap Dispenser
Urbanization construction and the development of the real estate market provide broad market space for the industry
According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics, China's urbanization rate in 2018 was 59.58%, which is not only much lower than the average level of 80.00% in developed countries, but also lower than the average level of 60.00% in developing countries with per capita income similar to China. There is still significant room for development. I
Favorable factors for the development of the bathroom industry
In January 2012, the State Council issued the "Opinions of the State Council on Implementing the strictest Water Resource Management System"
Product quality barriers
Water outlet terminal products such as showers, shower systems, and faucets are not only closely related to the health and personal safety of residential water use,
Real Reviews from Real Customers
We have served hundreds of satisfied customers and here are some reviews they left for us.
Leave a message or customize your request
If you have suggestions or feedback on our company, please fill out the relevant information on this page and submit, a staff member will contact you in a timely manner or please call us directly.